- Speakers volunteer to fight for one side of an argument.
- Speakers define the general topic (e.g., text editors, operating systems,
- Each speaker presents their argument for why their side is totally the best.
- These can be demos, spoken, research.
- These should be about 4 minutes max (soft).
- Each speaker presents closing arguments.
- These shouldn't be longer than 1 minute (hard).
- A winner is chosen (probably... maybe).
The audience can ask questions at any time, speakers have the choice of not
answering questions, but are encouraged to answer.